Jiangyin Hengye Forging Co., Ltd
What is the price of large forgings? What are the characteristics of large forgings?
Price of large forgings: What are the production characteristics of large forgings?
Price of large forgings: The production characteristics of large forgings are: large size and weight, high quality requirements, many types of products, single-piece small batch production, and long production cycle. The production of large forgings, from smelting, ingot casting, forging, post-forging heat treatment to performance heat treatment, has to go through many processes. Each process affects the quality of the forgings. A slight deviation may cause defects, so the production is very difficult.
1. Wide variety of products
Forgings produced by free forging hydraulic presses of 10 MN and above are generally called large forgings, which are equivalent to shaft forgings over 5t and cake forgings over 2t. The main types of large forgings include:
1) Mill forgings, such as cold rolls, hot rolls, etc.
2) Forging equipment forgings, such as columns and cylinders of hydraulic presses.
3) Thermal power forgings, such as generator rotors and retaining rings, steam turbine rotors and impellers, etc.
4) Hydropower forgings, such as hydro-generator main shaft and mirror plate. Large forging price
5) Forgings for nuclear power plants, such as pressure shells, evaporator cylinders, tube sheets, etc.
6) Forgings of petrochemical pressure vessels, such as cylinders, flanges and heads of high-pressure vessels.
7) Marine forgings, such as stern shafts, intermediate shafts, crankshafts, etc. of marine engines.
8) Cement equipment forgings, such as ring gears, etc.
9) Forgings of mine hoisting equipment, such as spindles, etc. Large forging price
10) Inner and outer rings of oversized bearings.
11) Forging hammer and press module. Large forging price
12) Military forgings, such as artillery barrels, nuclear submarine nuclear vessel pressure shells, jet engine turbine disks, etc.
13) Various axles of railway vehicles.
14) Large AC and DC motor spindles.
Forgings in the above range are of various types, specifications, and characteristics. This brings great difficulties to production technology preparation and production plan management. Large forging price
2. Single piece and small batch production
Heavy machinery, especially large rolling and forging equipment, is produced piece by piece, and large forgings are produced piece by piece. One by one process, there are many special process equipment, and there are few opportunities for reuse. Some "tool" large forgings, such as cold and hot rolls in metallurgical plants, are also produced in small batches. In the production of large forgings, one hit is required. This requires adequate technical preparation before production, including various process validations and experimental studies, which are time-consuming and expensive.
3. The process preparation is complicated and the product production cycle is long.
Or large forgings produced in single pieces or in small batches, with complex production preparation and long production cycles.
1) The preparation of metallurgical accessories is complicated. For example, for a 600MW generator rotor, from smelting and casting ingot molds, spreaders and transportation aids to large aids for forging, heat treatment and roughing, the total weight of the aids, production hours, production cycle and production costs are greatly beyond the production of base parts. 2) The research on each subject and the formulation and implementation of the process plan before the production of large forgings are long. Large forging price
3) Due to the large weight and shape of large forgings, the production cycle is long. Including batching, melting, ingot casting, forging, heat treatment, secondary heat treatment, rough machining and various tests.
4. These products require high quality and are difficult to produce. Large forging price
Price of large forgings: Large forgings generally require high quality and harsh technical conditions. Especially power station forgings. The chemical composition (including gas content), mechanical properties (tensile and impact properties), non-destructive testing (ultrasonic testing and magnetic particle testing), metallographic testing (grain size, inclusions), size and surface roughness of steel are extremely important. Strict standards and requirements.
Jiangyin Hengye Forging Co., Ltd
Sales Dept: 86-510-86900109
Administration & HR Dept: 86-510-86979093
Add: No.527 Shashan Street, Zhouzhuang Town, Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
copyright © 2022 Jiangyin Hengye Forging Co., Ltd